Job ID | 501
That’s us – feel the vibe
IAM Global is disrupting the old-fashioned recruitment industry with a revolutionary approach based on Artificial Intelligence and Psychoanalysis. We’re enabling businesses to make data-driven decisions when it comes to crucial hiring challenges, inducing productive, satisfying and long-lasting working relationships. Our team is fundamentally changing the way we think about job happiness and uses cutting-edge technology to truly make a positive impact in today’s world of work. Eradicate gut feeling & slow, irrational processes – data is making it happen. Together we are living the passion of creating a superior system that allows our customers to drastically reduce employee turnover, hiring effort and provides them with the pleasure of hiring in the 21st century.
We are fully-funded and have just launched our rocket. That’s why we need smart people like you to take off and push the boundaries of what’s possible – day by day.
That’s what we can offer you
- Join as one of our first hires in the data science team and build the foundations for a world class big data and ML solution.
- Design, implement and oversee our data analytics framework. Together with our tech team you build the hearth and brain of our HigHR™ system.
- From the beginning you set the groundwork and structures to grow our data analytics into the leading neural network based ML system by 2025.
- Act out direct ownership and profit directly from our way to the top through VSOP, bonuses and other incentives. We are just getting started.
That’s you – grow with us
- A data wizard with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative subject.
- Enthusiasm and hands-on mentality to build a well-funded tech venture.
- You don’t need to check all the boxes, but here is what makes us swipe right:
- Script and statistical application languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Statistic modelling, (deep) ML algorithms – supervised & unsupervised
- SQL & NoSQL databases (Apache Kafka / Event Streaming is a plus)
Düsseldorf / Remote
Let’s get in touch – there’s so much more to say
No worries, we also have a great coffee machine and meet up for Thursday after-work drinks. But one thing can’t be swept under the carpet: Be ready for the next level of team events!
Feel free to reach out via // firstname.lastname@example.org // or // +49 (0) 211 972663 – 12 //
Co-Founder & CEO
+49 (0) 152 59842698