Job ID | 303
That’s us – feel the vibe
IAM Global is disrupting the old-fashioned recruitment industry with a revolutionary approach based on Artificial Intelligence and Psychoanalysis. We’re enabling businesses to make data-driven decisions when it comes to crucial hiring challenges, inducing productive, satisfying and long-lasting working relationships. Our team is fundamentally changing the way we think about job happiness and uses cutting-edge technology to truly make a positive impact in today’s world of work. Eradicate gut feeling & slow, irrational processes – data is making it happen. Together we are living the passion of creating a superior system that allows our customers to drastically reduce employee turnover, hiring effort and provides them with the pleasure of hiring in the 21st century.
We are fully-funded and have just launched our rocket. That’s why we need smart people like you to take off and push the boundaries of what’s possible – day by day.
That’s what we can offer you
- Be responsible for the creation & design of unique content for our social media channels. Let our vision come to life and define our brand values.
- Manage our crucial hiring activities, schedule interviews and arrange psychological assessments. Help us reach our ambitious growth plans.
- Grow your role and responsibilities with us as we scale rapidly.
- Take part in a dynamic work environment among highly ambitious minds –
our team unites backgrounds at Harvard, Rocket Internet, Amazon et al.
- Great performance is highly valued. Good base pay + bonus and share options.
That’s you – grow with us
- Hands-on mentality & the drive to dig in the dirt and get things done.
- Ambitious mindset, constantly eager to take the next step.
- Strong German and English skills. An excellent and dynamic writing style that encourages it’s reader – in form and content.
- Holistic thinking and willingness to experience a fast learning-curve.
- Good knowledge about SEO optimized texting as well as social media management are a plus. Same with Photoshop and InDesign.
Düsseldorf / Remote
Let’s get in touch – there’s so much more to say
No worries, we also have a great coffee machine and meet up for Thursday after-work drinks. But one thing can’t be swept under the carpet: Be ready for the next level of team events!
Feel free to reach out via // firstname.lastname@example.org // or // +49 (0) 211 972663 – 11 //
Co-Founder & CEO
+49 (0) 176 62849462